Hotels in Mount Gilead, Ohio
Search & Compare Mount Gilead Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Mount Gilead
Mount Gilead overviewMount Gilead is a budget-friendly place unique for its waterparks and shops. You're sure to appreciate the ample coffee and bar options. Families can spend some quality time at Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course and Kingwood Center. Check out local attractions like Mt Gilead Ohio State Park and Ohio Bird Sanctuary. If you're looking for a family- and business-friendly getaway, Mount Gilead is for you.
Where to stay in Mount GileadWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Mount Gilead can comfortably accommodate all visitors. There are 45 hotels in the Mount Gilead area, some with discounts of up to 40%.
- • 15 2-star hotels with an average price of $47 per night
- • 24 3-star hotels with an average price of $65 per night
- • 2 4-star hotels with an average price of $100 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 2201 user reviews of Mount Gilead hotels:
- • Best Western Executive Inn
- • Knights Inn Mt. Gilead
How to get to Mount GileadFly in to Akron, OH (CAK-Akron-Canton), 73.3 mi (118 km) from downtown Mount Gilead.
What to see around Mount GileadKnown for its waterparks, the area's family-friendly sights include:
- • Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course
- • Kingwood Center
- • Mt Gilead Ohio State Park
- • Ohio Bird Sanctuary
- • Gorman Nature Center
- • Snow Trails
- • Chapel Hill Golf Club
When to visit Mount GileadCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 54°F day, 17°F night
- • April-June: 83°F day, 32°F night
- • July-September: 84°F day, 46°F night
- • October-December: 69°F day, 18°F night
- • January-March: 6.8 inches
- • April-June: 12.5 inches
- • July-September: 11.1 inches
- • October-December: 8.8 inches