Hotels in Fancy Gap, Virginia
Search & Compare Fancy Gap Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Fancy Gap
Fancy Gap overviewFancy Gap is a budget-friendly place surrounded by picturesque views of beaches and mountains. You'll appreciate the coffee and bar choices. This shopping destination has plenty of shops to explore, including Mayberry Mall. Don't miss your chance to see attractions like Peaceful Heart Alpacas and Blue Ridge Country Club. Fancy Gap is a family-friendly destination while offering something for everyone.
Where to stay in Fancy GapWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Fancy Gap has accommodations to fit every need. There are 27 hotels in the Fancy Gap area, some with discounts of up to 10%.
- • 14 2-star hotels with an average price of $50 per night
- • 11 3-star hotels with an average price of $90 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 1836 user reviews of Fancy Gap hotels:
- • Country View Inn (Fancy Gap)
- • Scottish Inns Fancy Gap, VA (Fancy Gap)
How to get to Fancy GapFly in to Roanoke, VA (ROA-Roanoke Regional), 61.2 mi (98.5 km) from downtown Fancy Gap. Tri-Cities, TN (TRI-Tri-Cities Regional) is the next closest major airport, 95.3 mi (153.4 km) away.
What to see around Fancy GapHere are some top sights to see:
- • Peaceful Heart Alpacas
- • Blue Ridge Country Club
- • Cross Creek Country Club
- • Blue Ridge Music Center
- • Laurel Hill Birthplace Of J.E.B. Stuart
When to visit Fancy GapIf you're still deciding when to visit, here are the seasonal norms to help you plan:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 57°F day, 19°F night
- • April-June: 79°F day, 33°F night
- • July-September: 80°F day, 45°F night
- • October-December: 67°F day, 22°F night
- • January-March: 0.4 inches
- • April-June: 0.4 inches
- • July-September: 0.4 inches
- • October-December: 0.4 inches