Hotels in Breckenridge, Minnesota
Search & Compare Breckenridge Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Breckenridge
Breckenridge overviewBreckenridge is a budget-friendly place distinct for its rich culture and natural features. You're sure to appreciate the ample coffee and bar options. Take in some of the area's local culture at Otter Tail County Museum and Fergus Falls Center for Arts. While you're here, stop by Bois De Sioux Golf Course and Chahinkapa Zoo. If you're looking for a family-friendly getaway, Breckenridge is for you.
Where to stay in BreckenridgeA welcoming city for all, Breckenridge has a variety of lodging options.
- • 5 2-star hotels with an average price of $48 per night
- • 3 3-star hotels with an average price of $93 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 329 user reviews of Breckenridge hotels: Select Inn Breckenridge
How to get to BreckenridgeFly in to Fargo, ND (FAR-Hector Intl.), 46.7 mi (75.2 km) from downtown Breckenridge.
What to see around BreckenridgeA top draw is the area's local culture, as well as places like:
- • Otter Tail County Museum
- • Fergus Falls Center for Arts
- • Chahinkapa Park
- • Prairie Wetlands Learning Center
- • Grotto Park
- • Bois De Sioux Golf Course
- • Chahinkapa Zoo
- • Westridge Mall
When to visit BreckenridgeIf you're starting to plan your trip, you might be wondering when's the best time to visit. Here are the seasonal norms to help you decide when to go:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 46°F day, -1°F night
- • April-June: 81°F day, 26°F night
- • July-September: 83°F day, 40°F night
- • October-December: 64°F day, 2°F night
- • January-March: 2.7 inches
- • April-June: 8.7 inches
- • July-September: 9.4 inches
- • October-December: 4.3 inches