Hotels in Crystal Falls, Michigan
Search & Compare Crystal Falls Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Crystal Falls
Crystal Falls overviewCrystal Falls is a budget-friendly place known for its natural features and riverfront, and surrounded by picturesque views of mountains and lakes. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and dining choices, along with winter fun such as skiing and snowmobile riding. This winter paradise is home to Ski Brule and Keyes Peak Ski Hill. Make some memories at Ice Lake Park and Iron County Historical Museum. If you're looking for a family-friendly getaway, Crystal Falls is for you.
Where to stay in Crystal FallsA welcoming city for all, Crystal Falls has a variety of lodging options.
- • 3 3-star hotels with an average price of $51 per night
How to get to Crystal FallsFly in to Iron Mountain, MI (IMT-Ford), 29.2 mi (47 km) from downtown Crystal Falls. Marquette, MI (MQT-Sawyer Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 43.2 mi (69.5 km) away.
What to see around Crystal FallsOutdoor activities are at hand such as biking, skiing, and snowmobile riding, along with attractions like:
- • Ski Brule
- • Keyes Peak Ski Hill
- • Pine Mountain
- • Norway Mountain
- • Ice Lake Park
- • Millie Mine Bat Viewing Site
- • Iron County Historical Museum
- • Timberstone Golf Course
- • World War II Glider and Military Museum
- • Alberta Village Museum
When to visit Crystal FallsIf you're still deciding when to visit, here are the seasonal norms to help you plan:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 46°F day, 2°F night
- • April-June: 79°F day, 23°F night
- • July-September: 81°F day, 40°F night
- • October-December: 63°F day, 5°F night
- • January-March: 3.9 inches
- • April-June: 8.9 inches
- • July-September: 10.4 inches
- • October-December: 6.6 inches