Hotels in Central City, Kentucky
Search & Compare Central City Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Central City
Central City overviewCentral City is a budget-friendly place distinct for its monuments and hunting. You'll enjoy the abundant coffee and bar choices. Learn about local heritage at landmarks like Everly Brothers Monument. Make some memories at Central City Convention Center and Thistle Cottage. If you're looking for a family- and business-friendly getaway, Central City is for you.
Where to stay in Central CityWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Central City can comfortably accommodate all visitors. There are 11 hotels in the Central City area, some with discounts of up to 10%.
- • 4 2-star hotels with an average price of $46 per night
- • 6 3-star hotels with an average price of $75 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 321 user reviews of Central City hotels:
- • Super 8 Central City (Central City)
- • Central City KY Days Inn (Central City)
- • Best Western Plus Venture Inn (Central City)
How to get to Central CityFly in to Owensboro, KY (OWB-Owensboro-Daviess County Regional), 31.4 mi (50.5 km) from downtown Central City. Louisville, KY (SDF-Louisville Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 97.5 mi (156.8 km) away.
What to see around Central CitySome recommended places to see include:
- • Everly Brothers Monument
- • Central City Convention Center
- • Thistle Cottage
- • Lake Malone State Park
- • Madisonville City Park
When to visit Central CityIf you're starting to plan your trip, you might be wondering when's the best time to visit. Here are the seasonal norms to help you decide when to go:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 66°F day, 26°F night
- • April-June: 90°F day, 42°F night
- • July-September: 90°F day, 52°F night
- • October-December: 78°F day, 26°F night
- • January-March: 11.7 inches
- • April-June: 14.5 inches
- • July-September: 10.1 inches
- • October-December: 12.8 inches