Hotels in Griffith, Indiana
Search & Compare Griffith Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Griffith
Griffith overviewGriffith is a budget-friendly place distinct for its sports and known for its casinos and shops. You're sure to find the beer and coffee options to your liking. You might find the perfect souvenir at Lansing Square Shopping Center or Westfield Southlake Mall. While you're here, stop by Hoosier Prairie and Purdue University Calumet. Griffith is a family- and business-friendly destination with something for everyone.
Where to stay in GriffithA welcoming city for all, Griffith has a variety of lodging options. There are 151 hotels in the Griffith area and you can shop as many as 25 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 30%.
- • 55 2-star hotels with an average price of $48 per night
- • 83 3-star hotels with an average price of $70 per night
- • 8 4-star hotels with an average price of $104 per night
How to get to GriffithFly in to Chicago, IL (MDW-Midway Intl.), 23.9 mi (38.4 km) from downtown Griffith. Chicago, IL (ORD-O'Hare Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 39.3 mi (63.2 km) away.
What to see around GriffithFor those looking for a souvenir or simply window-shopping, here are some favorite shopping areas to visit:
- • Lansing Square Shopping Center
- • Westfield Southlake Mall
- • River Oaks Center
- • Hoosier Prairie
- • Purdue University Calumet
- • Indiana University Northwest
- • Lan-Oak Park
- • Star Plaza Theatre
When to visit GriffithWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 53°F day, 13°F night
- • April-June: 83°F day, 34°F night
- • July-September: 85°F day, 48°F night
- • October-December: 69°F day, 17°F night
- • January-March: 0.2 inches
- • April-June: 0.4 inches
- • July-September: 0.4 inches
- • October-December: 0.3 inches