Tallahassee Hotels with a Pool
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
- Florida State University
- Bobby Bowden Field at Doak Campbell Stadium
- Florida A&M University
- Wakulla Springs State Park
- Governor's Square Mall
- Donald L. Tucker Civic Center
- Tallahassee Memorial Medical Center
- New Capitol Building
- Tallahassee Community College
- Tallahassee Mall
- St. Marks National Wildlife Refuge
- Tallahassee Automobile Museum
- Alfred B. Maclay State Gardens
- Lake Talquin State Forest
- Apalachicola National Forest
- Tallahassee Museum
- SouthWood Golf Club
- Tallahassee Downtown Market
- Lake Jackson Mounds State Archaeological Site
Hotels in Tallahassee with a Pool
A quiet, serene pool is a fantastic way to get away from the daily stresses of life and finally relax on your trip. Heading down to the pool can be also be a refreshing way to get some exercise on your trip besides hitting the hotel gym. Stay warm any time of year at an indoor pool, or soak up the sun at our hotels featuring outdoor pools.
If you're traveling with kids in Tallahassee, the pool can be a handy way to keep them active and entertained. Lounge around and stay dry, or get out and go swimming with the whole family.
Can't decide which accommodation works best for you? We recommend you explore the complete selection of hotels in Tallahassee by further narrowing down the list by star ratings, price, or using the map to find how hotels near top attractions. Be sure to check each property for any specific amenities you may enjoy during your stay, such as a hot tub, infinity pool, or poolside bar.
Here's a quick overview of what our verified guests have rated as the best free breakfast hotels for:
- Cleanliness: Home2 Suites by Hilton Tallahassee State Capitol
- Service: SpringHill Suites Tallahassee Central
- Comfort: Home2 Suites by Hilton Tallahassee State Capitol
- Condition: Home2 Suites by Hilton Tallahassee State Capitol
Rest assured, no matter where you’re traveling, Hotels.com has a great deal for you. So pack a swimsuit and have a great trip!