Hotels in Hamlin, Pennsylvania
Search & Compare Hamlin Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Hamlin
Hamlin overviewHamlin is a relaxing place distinct for its gardens and known for its spas and shops. You're sure to find the bar and dining options to your liking. Take in some of the area's local culture at Sculpted Ice Works Factory and Ice Harvest Museum and Ritz Company Playhouse. Head to Claws 'N' Paws Wild Animal Park and Wood Winery to make some memories. Hamlin is an inviting destination that has something for everyone.
Where to stay in HamlinWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Hamlin can comfortably accommodate all visitors. There are 78 hotels in the Hamlin area and you can shop as many as 16 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 50%.
- • 24 2-star hotels with an average price of $50 per night
- • 34 3-star hotels with an average price of $75 per night
- • 15 4-star hotels with an average price of $96 per night
How to get to HamlinFly in to Wilkes-Barre, PA (AVP-Scranton Intl.), 19.7 mi (31.6 km) from downtown Hamlin. Allentown, PA (ABE-Lehigh Valley Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 51.6 mi (83.1 km) away.
What to see around HamlinThe area's entertainment and cultural sights stand out, and places to visit include:
- • Sculpted Ice Works Factory and Ice Harvest Museum
- • Ritz Company Playhouse
- • Harmony Presents
- • Dorflinger Glass Museum
- • Wayne County Historical Society Museum
- • Claws 'N' Paws Wild Animal Park
- • Wood Winery
- • Promised Land State Park
- • Costa's Family Fun Park
- • Wayne County Courthouse
When to visit HamlinCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 48°F day, 15°F night
- • April-June: 77°F day, 30°F night
- • July-September: 78°F day, 44°F night
- • October-December: 62°F day, 17°F night
- • January-March: 9.1 inches
- • April-June: 12.8 inches
- • July-September: 14.4 inches
- • October-December: 12.4 inches