Hotels in Rockwood, Maine
Search & Compare Rockwood Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Rockwood
Rockwood overviewRockwood is known for its riverfront and museums. You'll appreciate the bar and dining choices. Take in some of the area's local culture at Moosehead Historical Society and Katahdin Cruises and Moosehead Marine Museum. Make some memories at Big Squaw Mountain Ski Resort and Lily Bay State Park. Whatever you're into, Rockwood has something for you.
Where to stay in RockwoodWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Rockwood has accommodations to fit every need.
- • 2 3-star hotels with an average price of $129 per night
How to get to RockwoodFly in to Bangor, ME (BGR-Bangor Intl.), 75.3 mi (121.2 km) from downtown Rockwood.
What to see around RockwoodA top draw is the area's museums, as well as places like:
- • Moosehead Historical Society
- • Katahdin Cruises and Moosehead Marine Museum
- • Big Squaw Mountain Ski Resort
- • Lily Bay State Park
When to visit RockwoodIf you're still deciding when to visit, here are the seasonal norms to help you plan:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 40°F day, 2°F night
- • April-June: 74°F day, 25°F night
- • July-September: 76°F day, 42°F night
- • October-December: 58°F day, 6°F night
- • January-March: 8.2 inches
- • April-June: 11.6 inches
- • July-September: 12.0 inches
- • October-December: 13.1 inches