Hotels in Rockwood, Maine
Search & Compare Rockwood Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Trending now in Rockwood
Hotels in Rockwood
- Most bookedNo Guest Reviews yet
9 people looked at this hotel in the last hour
Hotels within 20 miles of Rockwood
14 people looked at this hotel in the last hour
Most recent review
"We were there during "off-season" so restaurant wasn't open--had to drive a bit for food, but had frig and coffee maker in room--we knew this ahead of time. Owners very good about suggesting where to go for food. Actual location not ideal for our purposes--we should have stayed closer to Mooseh..."
A Traveller, Oct 2016, US
7 people looked at this hotel in the last hour
Hotels within 25 miles of Rockwood
10 people looked at this hotel in the last hour
- No Guest Reviews yet
3 people looked at this hotel in the last hour
Best hotels in Rockwood
Rockwood overviewRockwood is known for its riverfront and museums. You'll appreciate the bar and dining choices. Take in some of the area's local culture at Moosehead Historical Society and Katahdin Cruises and Moosehead Marine Museum. Make some memories at Big Squaw Mountain Ski Resort and Lily Bay State Park. Whatever you're into, Rockwood has something for you.
Where to stay in RockwoodWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Rockwood has accommodations to fit every need.
- • 2 3-star hotels with an average price of $129 per night
How to get to RockwoodFly in to Bangor, ME (BGR-Bangor Intl.), 75.3 mi (121.2 km) from downtown Rockwood.
What to see around RockwoodA top draw is the area's museums, as well as places like:
- • Moosehead Historical Society
- • Katahdin Cruises and Moosehead Marine Museum
- • Big Squaw Mountain Ski Resort
- • Lily Bay State Park
When to visit RockwoodIf you're still deciding when to visit, here are the seasonal norms to help you plan:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 40°F day, 2°F night
- • April-June: 74°F day, 25°F night
- • July-September: 76°F day, 42°F night
- • October-December: 58°F day, 6°F night
- • January-March: 8.2 inches
- • April-June: 11.6 inches
- • July-September: 12.0 inches
- • October-December: 13.1 inches