Hotels in West Plains, Missouri
Search & Compare West Plains Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in West Plains
West Plains overviewWest Plains is a budget-friendly place distinct for its parks, museums, and university spirit. You'll find a wide variety of coffee and dining choices. Visitors can explore the campus and neighborhood around Missouri State University - West Plains. Be sure stop by Harlin Museum and Buck Park while you're here. West Plains is a family- and business-friendly destination with something for everyone.
Where to stay in West PlainsWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, West Plains has accommodations to fit every need.
- • 7 2-star hotels with an average price of $60 per night
- • 2 3-star hotels with an average price of $55 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 340 user reviews of West Plains hotels:
- • Quality Inn (West Plains)
- • West Plains Motel (West Plains)
- • Super 8 West Plains Mo (West Plains)
How to get to West PlainsFly in to Springfield, MO (SGF-Springfield-Branson National), 91.3 mi (147 km) from downtown West Plains.
What to see around West PlainsSome recommended places to see include:
- • Missouri State University - West Plains
- • Harlin Museum
- • Buck Park
- • West Plains Country Club
- • Grand Gulf State Park
When to visit West PlainsWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 65°F day, 23°F night
- • April-June: 87°F day, 41°F night
- • July-September: 91°F day, 50°F night
- • October-December: 75°F day, 24°F night
- • January-March: 9.8 inches
- • April-June: 13.4 inches
- • July-September: 10.9 inches
- • October-December: 12.0 inches