What is Laredo Like for Cheap Hotels?
There are lots of ways to enjoy the family-friendly city of Laredo for a bargain price. For example, you might want to put on your walking shoes, grab a map, and go for a stroll to a side of this destination where money doesn't do all the talking. Visitors to Laredo particularly seem to like the shopping and restaurants, which are great ways to enjoy the area. Take a photo at Mall Del Norte and Uni-Trade Stadium for some great memories without a hefty price tag. Our choice of cheap hotels makes Laredo a favorite among budget-conscious travelers searching for a vacation to remember. Hotels.com has 20 cheap Laredo hotels to choose from, you're sure to find something you like!
What Are Some of the Best Cheap Hotels in Laredo?
Here are our travelers' best-rated Laredo budget-friendly hotels:
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Central location
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar • Walkable location
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • 24-hour front desk • Central location
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Free area shuttle • Outdoor pool • Attentive staff
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Free area shuttle • Central location
La Hacienda HotelLaredo motel with casino, outdoor pool
Motel 6 Laredo, TX - SouthIn the heart of Laredo
Red Roof Inn Laredo2-star hotel
SureStay Hotel by Best Western LaredoLaredo hotel in shopping district
Springhill Suites by Marriott Laredo3-star hotel with outdoor pool, 24-hour fitness center
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Laredo?
You'll find a variety of sightseeing opportunities in Laredo on a modest budget. Glance at this list of attractions in the city, some of which you can appreciate without spending a penny.
- Museums & Art Galleries
- Villa Antigua Border Heritage Museum
- Republic of the Rio Grande Museum
- Mall Del Norte
- The Outlet Shoppes at Laredo
- Independence Plaza
- Uni-Trade Stadium
- Sames Auto Arena
- Rio Grande
Sights & Landmarks