Hotels in Abita Springs, Louisiana
Search & Compare Abita Springs Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Abita Springs
Abita Springs overviewAbita Springs is a relaxing place distinct for its sports and known for its library and shops. You'll find a wide variety of coffee and bar choices. Families can spend some quality time at Abita Brewing Company. Head to Fontainebleau State Park and Lake Pontchartrain Basin Maritime Museum to make some memories. If you're looking for a family- and business-friendly getaway, Abita Springs is for you.
Where to stay in Abita SpringsWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Abita Springs can comfortably accommodate all visitors. There are 42 hotels in the Abita Springs area and you can shop as many as 11 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 40%.
- • 14 2-star hotels with an average price of $44 per night
- • 27 3-star hotels with an average price of $77 per night
How to get to Abita SpringsFly in to New Orleans, LA (NEW-Lakefront), 31.5 mi (50.7 km) from downtown Abita Springs. New Orleans, LA (MSY-Louis Armstrong New Orleans Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 38.3 mi (61.7 km) away.
What to see around Abita SpringsHere are some local highlights:
- • Abita Brewing Company
- • Fontainebleau State Park
- • Lake Pontchartrain Basin Maritime Museum
When to visit Abita SpringsWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 74°F day, 40°F night
- • April-June: 90°F day, 53°F night
- • July-September: 91°F day, 64°F night
- • October-December: 84°F day, 41°F night
- • January-March: 15.9 inches
- • April-June: 15.1 inches
- • July-September: 18.7 inches
- • October-December: 13.2 inches