Hotels in Atchison, Kansas
Search & Compare Atchison Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Atchison
Atchison overviewAtchison is unique for its historical sites, and known for its art and museums. You'll enjoy the area's riverfront, sports, and university spirit. Learn about local heritage at landmarks like Atchison County Historical Society Museum. While you're here, stop by Walt Wilburn Field and Snow Creek. A family- and business-friendly area, Atchison also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in AtchisonFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Atchison is the place to go. There are 27 hotels in the Atchison area, some with discounts of up to 35%.
- • 12 2-star hotels with an average price of $42 per night
- • 13 3-star hotels with an average price of $70 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 2337 user reviews of Atchison hotels:
- • Super 8 Atchison (Atchison)
- • Hotel Eastin Riverwalk (Atchison)
How to get to AtchisonFly in to Kansas City, MO (MCI-Kansas City Intl.), 28.3 mi (45.6 km) from downtown Atchison.
What to see around AtchisonSome recommended attractions include:
- • Atchison County Historical Society Museum
- • Walt Wilburn Field
- • Snow Creek
- • Pirtle Winery
When to visit AtchisonWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 61°F day, 17°F night
- • April-June: 86°F day, 38°F night
- • July-September: 87°F day, 48°F night
- • October-December: 73°F day, 17°F night
- • January-March: 3.7 inches
- • April-June: 13.4 inches
- • July-September: 12.6 inches
- • October-December: 5.9 inches