Hotels in Clearfield, Utah
Search & Compare Clearfield Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Clearfield
Clearfield overviewClearfield is a budget-friendly place surrounded by picturesque views of islands and lakes. You'll appreciate the coffee and bar choices. Families will find plenty of fun at Lagoon Amusement Park. A stop at places like Hill Airforce Base and Great Salt Lake Shorelands Preserve will create some memories. Clearfield is a family- and business-friendly destination with something for everyone.
Where to stay in ClearfieldFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Clearfield is the place to go. There are 60 hotels in the Clearfield area and you can shop as many as 12 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 25%.
- • 19 2-star hotels with an average price of $46 per night
- • 34 3-star hotels with an average price of $72 per night
- • 6 4-star hotels with an average price of $79 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 11180 user reviews of Clearfield hotels:
- • Days Inn Clearfield
- • Econo Lodge
How to get to ClearfieldFly in to Salt Lake City, UT (SLC-Salt Lake City Intl.), 23.9 mi (38.5 km) from downtown Clearfield. Clearfield Station is the closest train station.
What to see around ClearfieldSights especially popular with families include:
- • Cherry Hill Water Park
- • Lagoon Amusement Park
- • Hill Airforce Base
- • Great Salt Lake Shorelands Preserve
- • Dee Events Center
- • Ogden Municipal Building
- • Peery's Egyptian Theater
When to visit ClearfieldWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 59°F day, 20°F night
- • April-June: 88°F day, 37°F night
- • July-September: 92°F day, 46°F night
- • October-December: 72°F day, 21°F night
- • January-March: 7.5 inches
- • April-June: 7.8 inches
- • July-September: 3.7 inches
- • October-December: 7.3 inches