Hotels in Charleston, Oregon
Search & Compare Charleston Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Charleston
Charleston overviewCharleston is a budget-friendly place distinct for its beaches and known for its spas and casinos. You'll enjoy the abundant coffee and bar choices. Beachcombers can spend the day at Bullards Beach State Park when the weather is nice. Check out local attractions like Sunset Bay Golf Course and Shore Acres State Park. If you're looking for a family-friendly getaway, Charleston is for you.
Where to stay in CharlestonA welcoming city for all, Charleston has a variety of lodging options. There are 17 hotels in the Charleston area, some with discounts of up to 20%.
- • 11 2-star hotels with an average price of $54 per night
- • 5 3-star hotels with an average price of $60 per night
How to get to CharlestonFly in to North Bend, OR (OTH-Southwest Oregon Regional), 7 mi (11.3 km) from downtown Charleston.
What to see around CharlestonHere are some favorite choices:
- • Sunset Bay Golf Course
- • Shore Acres State Park
- • Cape Arago State Park
- • Coos Bay Boardwalk
- • Pony Village Mall
When to visit CharlestonWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 54°F day, 40°F night
- • April-June: 63°F day, 42°F night
- • July-September: 66°F day, 48°F night
- • October-December: 63°F day, 39°F night
- • January-March: 25.6 inches
- • April-June: 10.5 inches
- • July-September: 2.7 inches
- • October-December: 26.1 inches