Hotels in Madisonville, Louisiana
Search & Compare Madisonville Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Madisonville
Madisonville overviewMadisonville is a relaxing place distinct for its gardens and sports, and known for its library and shops. You'll enjoy the abundant coffee and bar choices. Families can spend some quality time at Abita Brewing Company. Be sure stop by Lake Pontchartrain Basin Maritime Museum and Fontainebleau State Park while you're here. A family- and business-friendly area, Madisonville also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in MadisonvilleWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Madisonville has accommodations to fit every need. There are 38 hotels in the Madisonville area, some with discounts of up to 25%.
- • 9 2-star hotels with an average price of $50 per night
- • 26 3-star hotels with an average price of $80 per night
- • 2 4-star hotels with an average price of $116 per night
How to get to MadisonvilleFly in to New Orleans, LA (NEW-Lakefront), 28.4 mi (45.8 km) from downtown Madisonville. New Orleans, LA (MSY-Louis Armstrong New Orleans Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 30.3 mi (48.8 km) away.
What to see around MadisonvilleSome recommended places to see include:
- • Lake Pontchartrain Basin Maritime Museum
- • Abita Brewing Company
- • Fontainebleau State Park
- • Zemurray Park
- • Louisiana Children's Discovery Center
When to visit MadisonvilleWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 75°F day, 38°F night
- • April-June: 91°F day, 51°F night
- • July-September: 92°F day, 60°F night
- • October-December: 84°F day, 39°F night
- • January-March: 16.3 inches
- • April-June: 15.8 inches
- • July-September: 17.8 inches
- • October-December: 13.0 inches