Hotels in Port Lions, Alaska
Search & Compare Port Lions Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Port Lions
Port Lions overviewPort Lions is known for its historical sites, museums, and marina. You'll find extensive beer and bar options. Port Lions is a business-friendly destination while offering something for everyone.
Where to stay in Port LionsWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Port Lions has accommodations to fit every need. There are 4 hotels in the Port Lions area, some with discounts of up to 10%.
- • 2 3-star hotels with an average price of $190 per night
How to get to Port LionsFly in to Kodiak, AK (ADQ), 15.8 mi (25.4 km) from downtown Port Lions.
When to visit Port LionsWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 40°F day, 26°F night
- • April-June: 57°F day, 29°F night
- • July-September: 62°F day, 39°F night
- • October-December: 51°F day, 26°F night
- • January-March: 20.0 inches
- • April-June: 17.4 inches
- • July-September: 16.9 inches
- • October-December: 23.9 inches