Hotels in Byhalia, Mississippi
Search & Compare Byhalia Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Byhalia
Byhalia overviewByhalia is a budget-friendly place unique for its sports. Sports fans will enjoy baseball and basketball, and everyone will enjoy ample beer and chocolate options. Visitors can plan a fun excursion to Mike Rose Soccer Complex and Snowden Grove Baseball. A stop at places like Olive Branch City Park and Cherokee Valley Golf Club will create some memories. Byhalia is a family- and business-friendly destination with something for everyone.
Where to stay in ByhaliaByhalia offers a wealth of accommodation options for business and leisure travelers alike. There are 136 hotels in the Byhalia area and you can shop as many as 44 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 43%.
- • 56 2-star hotels with an average price of $50 per night
- • 73 3-star hotels with an average price of $72 per night
- • 5 4-star hotels with an average price of $98 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 20991 user reviews of Byhalia hotels: Americas Best Value Inn - Byhalia
How to get to ByhaliaFly in to Memphis, TN (MEM-Memphis Intl.), 21.1 mi (33.9 km) from downtown Byhalia. University, MS (UOX-University - Oxford) is the next closest major airport, 33.8 mi (54.4 km) away.
What to see around ByhaliaFun outdoor activities are on hand along with these attractions:
- • Mike Rose Soccer Complex
- • Snowden Grove Baseball
- • Landers Center
- • Carriage Crossing
- • Southaven Towne Center
- • Olive Branch City Park
- • Cherokee Valley Golf Club
- • Museum of Biblical History
- • Sky Zone
- • Rust College
When to visit ByhaliaIf you're still deciding when to visit, here are the seasonal norms to help you plan:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 68°F day, 28°F night
- • April-June: 90°F day, 44°F night
- • July-September: 92°F day, 53°F night
- • October-December: 81°F day, 28°F night
- • January-March: 14.6 inches
- • April-June: 14.8 inches
- • July-September: 10.6 inches
- • October-December: 16.2 inches