Hotels in Baxter Springs, Kansas
Search & Compare Baxter Springs Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Baxter Springs
Baxter Springs overviewBaxter Springs is a budget-friendly place distinct for its live music and theaters. You're sure to enjoy all of the beer and coffee options. Take in some of the area's local culture at Coleman Theater and Route 66 Vintage Iron Motorcycle Museum. Make it a point to see sights like Sandstone Gardens and Schifferdecker Golf Course. Baxter Springs is a family- and business-friendly destination with something for everyone.
Where to stay in Baxter SpringsFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Baxter Springs is the place to go. There are 32 hotels in the Baxter Springs area, some with discounts of up to 20%.
- • 16 2-star hotels with an average price of $50 per night
- • 15 3-star hotels with an average price of $64 per night
How to get to Baxter SpringsFly in to Joplin, MO (JLN-Joplin Regional), 15.7 mi (25.2 km) from downtown Baxter Springs. Springfield, MO (SGF-Springfield-Branson National) is the next closest major airport, 76.2 mi (122.6 km) away.
What to see around Baxter SpringsLive music and theaters stand out with top cultural places to visit like:
- • Coleman Theater
- • Route 66 Vintage Iron Motorcycle Museum
- • Sandstone Gardens
- • Schifferdecker Golf Course
- • Stables Casino
- • Candy House Chocolate Factory
- • North Park Mall
When to visit Baxter SpringsIf you're still deciding when to visit, here are the seasonal norms to help you plan:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 66°F day, 24°F night
- • April-June: 90°F day, 42°F night
- • July-September: 92°F day, 53°F night
- • October-December: 76°F day, 25°F night
- • January-March: 7.8 inches
- • April-June: 14.5 inches
- • July-September: 11.9 inches
- • October-December: 9.8 inches