Hotels in Bishopville, South Carolina
Search & Compare Bishopville Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Bishopville
Bishopville overviewBishopville is a relaxing place distinct for its sports and known for its college atmosphere and shops. You're sure to find the bar and dining options to your liking. Take in some of the area's local culture at South Carolina Cotton Museum and Hartsville Museum. Local sights like Lee State Park and Segars-McKinnon Heritage Preserve are worth a visit. A family- and business-friendly area, Bishopville also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in BishopvilleA welcoming city for all, Bishopville has a variety of lodging options. There are 47 hotels in the Bishopville area and you can shop as many as 18 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 40%.
- • 22 2-star hotels with an average price of $52 per night
- • 18 3-star hotels with an average price of $55 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 2675 user reviews of Bishopville hotels:
- • Americas Best Value Inn
- • Econo Lodge Bishopville
How to get to BishopvilleFly in to Florence, SC (FLO-Florence Regional), 29.7 mi (47.9 km) from downtown Bishopville.
What to see around BishopvilleA top draw is the area's museums, as well as places like:
- • South Carolina Cotton Museum
- • Hartsville Museum
- • Lee State Park
- • Segars-McKinnon Heritage Preserve
- • Coker College
- • Goodale State Park
- • Crystal Lakes Golf Course
When to visit BishopvilleCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 71°F day, 31°F night
- • April-June: 92°F day, 44°F night
- • July-September: 92°F day, 57°F night
- • October-December: 79°F day, 31°F night
- • January-March: 11.6 inches
- • April-June: 11.0 inches
- • July-September: 14.4 inches
- • October-December: 9.6 inches