Hotels in Albion, Indiana
Search & Compare Albion Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Albion
Albion overviewAlbion is a relaxing place surrounded by picturesque views of flowers and lakes. You're sure to enjoy all of the coffee and bar options. Take in some of the area's local culture at National Military History Center and Auburn Cord Duesenberg Automobile Museum. Check out local attractions like Chain O' Lakes State Park and Wawasee Golf Club. A family- and business-friendly area, Albion also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in AlbionWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Albion can comfortably accommodate all visitors. There are 70 hotels in the Albion area and you can shop as many as 14 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 13%.
- • 22 2-star hotels with an average price of $47 per night
- • 42 3-star hotels with an average price of $76 per night
- • 2 4-star hotels with an average price of $89 per night
How to get to AlbionFly in to Fort Wayne, IN (FWA-Fort Wayne Intl.), 29.1 mi (46.9 km) from downtown Albion.
What to see around AlbionThe area's local highlights include its museums and places like:
- • National Military History Center
- • Auburn Cord Duesenberg Automobile Museum
- • Hoosier Air Museum
- • Chain O' Lakes State Park
- • Lakeside Park
- • Wawasee Golf Club
- • South Shore Golf Club
- • Maxwelton Golf Club
- • De Kalb County Superior Court
- • Greenhurst Country Club
When to visit AlbionIf you're still deciding when to visit, here are the seasonal norms to help you plan:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 55°F day, 17°F night
- • April-June: 83°F day, 33°F night
- • July-September: 84°F day, 46°F night
- • October-December: 68°F day, 19°F night
- • January-March: 7.2 inches
- • April-June: 11.9 inches
- • July-September: 11.2 inches
- • October-December: 9.1 inches