Hotels in Brazil, Indiana
Search & Compare Brazil Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Brazil
Brazil overviewBrazil is a budget-friendly place distinct for its gardens and sports, and known for its college atmosphere and shops. You'll enjoy the abundant coffee and bar choices. Families can spend some quality time at Putnam County Fairgrounds and Wabash Valley Fairgrounds. Check out local attractions like Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology and Terre Haute Convention and Visitors Bureau. If you're looking for a family- and business-friendly getaway, Brazil is for you.
Where to stay in BrazilWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Brazil can comfortably accommodate all visitors. There are 31 hotels in the Brazil area, some with discounts of up to 10%.
- • 16 2-star hotels with an average price of $47 per night
- • 15 3-star hotels with an average price of $48 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 2896 user reviews of Brazil hotels: Best Western Plus Covered Bridge Inn (Brazil)
How to get to BrazilFly in to Indianapolis, IN (IND-Indianapolis Intl.), 45.9 mi (73.9 km) from downtown Brazil.
What to see around BrazilKnown for its gardens, the area's family-friendly sights include:
- • Putnam County Fairgrounds
- • Wabash Valley Fairgrounds
- • Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology
- • Indiana State University
- • Terre Haute Convention and Visitors Bureau
- • Lieber State Park
- • Lincoln Park Speedway
- • Clabber Girl Museum
- • Swope Art Museum
When to visit BrazilWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 60°F day, 19°F night
- • April-June: 88°F day, 39°F night
- • July-September: 88°F day, 49°F night
- • October-December: 74°F day, 20°F night
- • January-March: 8.3 inches
- • April-June: 14.1 inches
- • July-September: 11.4 inches
- • October-December: 10.0 inches