Hotels in Union City, Michigan
Search & Compare Union City Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Union City
Union City overviewUnion City is a budget-friendly place unique for its casinos and college atmosphere. You're sure to enjoy all of the coffee and bar options. Families can spend some quality time at Adventure Zone and Binder Park Zoo. Local sights like Golf Club of Coldwater and Heritage Park are worth a visit. A family- and business-friendly area, Union City also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in Union CityWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Union City can comfortably accommodate all visitors. There are 37 hotels in the Union City area, some with discounts of up to 25%.
- • 19 2-star hotels with an average price of $41 per night
- • 16 3-star hotels with an average price of $68 per night
How to get to Union CityFly in to Kalamazoo, MI (AZO-Kalamazoo-Battle Creek Intl.), 26.9 mi (43.3 km) from downtown Union City.
What to see around Union CityKnown for its family-friendly sights such as:
- • Adventure Zone
- • Binder Park Zoo
- • Golf Club of Coldwater
- • Heritage Park
- • Capri Drive-In Theater
- • Tibbits Opera House
- • Wing House Museum
When to visit Union CityWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 51°F day, 17°F night
- • April-June: 81°F day, 33°F night
- • July-September: 81°F day, 46°F night
- • October-December: 65°F day, 18°F night
- • January-March: 6.5 inches
- • April-June: 11.1 inches
- • July-September: 12.0 inches
- • October-December: 8.6 inches