Hotels in Forestport, New York
Search & Compare Forestport Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Forestport
Forestport overviewForestport is a friendly locale distinct for its sports and known for its college atmosphere and shops. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and dining options, along with outdoor areas for running and camping. Families can spend some quality time at Enchanted Forest Water Safari. Local sights like Adirondack Park and The Boonville Black River Canal Museum are worth a visit. If you're looking for a family- and business-friendly getaway, Forestport is for you.
Where to stay in ForestportWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Forestport can comfortably accommodate all visitors.
- • 5 3-star hotels with an average price of $60 per night
How to get to ForestportFly in to Syracuse, NY (SYR-Hancock Intl.), 58.1 mi (93.4 km) from downtown Forestport.
What to see around ForestportSome recommended places to see include:
- • Adirondack Park
- • The Boonville Black River Canal Museum
- • Pixley Falls State Park
- • Agers Falls
- • McCauley Mountain Ski Center
When to visit ForestportWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 48°F day, 12°F night
- • April-June: 80°F day, 29°F night
- • July-September: 81°F day, 44°F night
- • October-December: 65°F day, 14°F night
- • January-March: 9.5 inches
- • April-June: 11.6 inches
- • July-September: 12.2 inches
- • October-December: 12.4 inches