Hotels in Bluff, Utah
Search & Compare Bluff Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Bluff
Bluff overviewBluff is a budget-friendly place distinct for its parks and known for its monuments and spas. You'll enjoy the abundant coffee and bar choices. A stop at places like Bluff Fort and Twin Rocks will create some memories. If you're looking for a family-friendly getaway, Bluff is for you.
Where to stay in BluffA welcoming city for all, Bluff has a variety of lodging options.
- • 6 2-star hotels with an average price of $59 per night
- • 5 3-star hotels with an average price of $76 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 720 user reviews of Bluff hotels:
- • La Posada Pintada (Bluff)
- • Desert Rose Inn & Cabins (Bluff)
- • Kokopelli Inn (Bluff)
- • Stone Lizard Vacation Rentals (Bluff)
How to get to BluffFly in to Page, AZ (PGA-Page Municipal), 107.1 mi (172.4 km) from downtown Bluff. Salt Lake City, UT (SLC-Salt Lake City Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 274.6 mi (442 km) away.
What to see around BluffSome highlights of the area include:
- • Bluff Fort
- • Twin Rocks
- • Sand Island Petroglyphs
When to visit BluffWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 60°F day, 21°F night
- • April-June: 91°F day, 34°F night
- • July-September: 92°F day, 47°F night
- • October-December: 73°F day, 21°F night
- • January-March: 3.9 inches
- • April-June: 2.0 inches
- • July-September: 4.2 inches
- • October-December: 3.7 inches