Gainesville Hotels with a Pool
Search for Pool hotels in Gainesville
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
- University of Florida
- Shands at the University of Florida
- Ben Hill Griffin Stadium (The Swamp)
- Sante Fe College
- Gainesville Raceway
- Ginnie Springs
- North Florida Regional Medical Center
- Oaks Mall
- Kanapaha Botanical Gardens
- Camp Blanding Museum and Memorial Park
- Paynes Prairie Preserve State Park
- Devil's Den
- San Felasco Hammock Preserve
- Curtis M. Phillips Center
- O'Leno State Park
- Florida Museum of Natural History
- Ironwood Golf Course
Hotels in Gainesville with a Pool
A quiet, serene pool is a fantastic way to get away from the daily stresses of life and finally relax on your trip. Heading down to the pool can be also be a refreshing way to get some exercise on your trip besides hitting the hotel gym. Stay warm any time of year at an indoor pool, or soak up the sun at our hotels featuring outdoor pools.
If you're traveling with kids in Gainesville, the pool can be a handy way to keep them active and entertained. Lounge around and stay dry, or get out and go swimming with the whole family.
Can't decide which accommodation works best for you? We recommend you explore the complete selection of hotels in Gainesville by further narrowing down the list by star ratings, price, or using the map to find how hotels near top attractions. Be sure to check each property for any specific amenities you may enjoy during your stay, such as a hot tub, infinity pool, or poolside bar.
Here's a quick overview of what our verified guests have rated as the best free breakfast hotels for:
- Cleanliness: Home2Suites by Hilton Gainesville
- Service: Home2Suites by Hilton Gainesville
- Comfort: Best Western Waldo Inn and Suites
- Condition: Home2Suites by Hilton Gainesville
Rest assured, no matter where you’re traveling, Hotels.com has a great deal for you. So pack a swimsuit and have a great trip!