Cherokee Hotels with a Pool
Search for Pool hotels in Cherokee
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
- Harrahs Cherokee Casino
- Great Smoky Mountains Railroad
- Western Carolina University
- Cataloochee Ski Area
- Clingmans Dome
- Smokey Mountain Gold & Ruby Mine
- Museum of the Cherokee Indian
- Smokey Mountain Trains Museum
- Unto These Hills Outdoor Drama
- Harris Regional Hospital
- Southwestern Community College
- Eastern Cherokee Agency
- Tube World
- Fantasy Golf & Game Room
- Cherokee Mountainside Theatre
- Soco Falls
- Lake Junaluska Golf Course
- Maggie Valley Gem Mine
- Cherokee Bear Zoo
- Santa's Land Family Theme Park and Zoo
Hotels in Cherokee with a Pool
A quiet, serene pool is a fantastic way to get away from the daily stresses of life and finally relax on your trip. Heading down to the pool can be also be a refreshing way to get some exercise on your trip besides hitting the hotel gym. Stay warm any time of year at an indoor pool, or soak up the sun at our hotels featuring outdoor pools.
If you're traveling with kids in Cherokee, the pool can be a handy way to keep them active and entertained. Lounge around and stay dry, or get out and go swimming with the whole family.
Can't decide which accommodation works best for you? We recommend you explore the complete selection of hotels in Cherokee by further narrowing down the list by star ratings, price, or using the map to find how hotels near top attractions. Be sure to check each property for any specific amenities you may enjoy during your stay, such as a hot tub, infinity pool, or poolside bar.
Here's a quick overview of what our verified guests have rated as the best free breakfast hotels for:
- Cleanliness: Comfort Inn
- Service: Smoky View Cottages & RV Resorts
- Comfort: Peppertree Maggie Valley
- Condition: Smoky View Cottages & RV Resorts
Rest assured, no matter where you’re traveling, Hotels.com has a great deal for you. So pack a swimsuit and have a great trip!