Hotels in Clarkston, Washington
Search & Compare Clarkston Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Clarkston
Clarkston overviewClarkston is a budget-friendly place distinct for its riverfront and sports. You'll enjoy the ample beer and coffee options, along with outdoor areas for running and walking. There's plenty to explore, including local sights like Hells Canyon Visitor Bureau and Hell's Gate State Park. A family- and business-friendly area, Clarkston also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in ClarkstonA welcoming city for all, Clarkston has a variety of lodging options. There are 25 hotels in the Clarkston area, some with discounts of up to 20%.
- • 12 2-star hotels with an average price of $53 per night
- • 10 3-star hotels with an average price of $93 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 2960 user reviews of Clarkston hotels:
- • Quality Inn Conference Center (Clarkston)
- • Best Western Rivertree Inn (Clarkston)
How to get to ClarkstonFly in to Lewiston, ID (LWS-Nez Perce County Regional), 3.8 mi (6.1 km) from downtown Clarkston. Pullman, WA (PUW-Pullman - Moscow Regional) is the next closest major airport, 23.9 mi (38.4 km) away.
What to see around ClarkstonHere are some top sights to see:
- • Hells Canyon Visitor Bureau
- • Hell's Gate State Park
- • Lewis-Clark State College Center for Arts and History
When to visit ClarkstonWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 59°F day, 28°F night
- • April-June: 84°F day, 38°F night
- • July-September: 92°F day, 46°F night
- • October-December: 71°F day, 27°F night
- • January-March: 3.0 inches
- • April-June: 4.2 inches
- • July-September: 2.0 inches
- • October-December: 3.1 inches