Hotels in Olmito, Texas
Search & Compare Olmito Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Olmito
Olmito overviewSurrounded by picturesque views of beaches and islands, Olmito is known for its sports. You'll enjoy the abundant coffee and bar choices. Families can spend some quality time at Bobz World and Gladys Porter Zoo. Be sure stop by Palo Alto Battlefield National Historic Site and Little Graceland while you're here. Olmito is a family- and business-friendly destination with something for everyone.
Where to stay in OlmitoWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Olmito can comfortably accommodate all visitors. There are 110 hotels in the Olmito area and you can shop as many as 23 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 55%.
- • 32 2-star hotels with an average price of $38 per night
- • 41 3-star hotels with an average price of $50 per night
- • 33 4-star hotels with an average price of $99 per night
How to get to OlmitoFly in to Brownsville, TX (BRO-Brownsville-South Padre Island Intl.), 9.8 mi (15.8 km) from downtown Olmito. Harlingen, TX (HRL-Valley Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 16.5 mi (26.5 km) away.
What to see around OlmitoSights especially popular with families include:
- • Bobz World
- • Gladys Porter Zoo
- • Palo Alto Battlefield National Historic Site
- • Little Graceland
- • Historic Brownsville Museum
- • Stillman House Museum
- • University of Texas at Brownsville
When to visit OlmitoWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 82°F day, 51°F night
- • April-June: 93°F day, 63°F night
- • July-September: 95°F day, 70°F night
- • October-December: 88°F day, 51°F night
- • January-March: 3.5 inches
- • April-June: 6.7 inches
- • July-September: 10.4 inches
- • October-December: 6.7 inches