Hotels in Waconia, Minnesota
Search & Compare Waconia Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Waconia
Waconia overviewWaconia is a luxury getaway distinct for its festivals and riverfront, and known for its temples and shops. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar options, along with outdoor areas for horseback riding and hiking. Families can spend some quality time at Valleyfair Amusement Park. Head to Deer Run Golf Club and Chaska Town Course to make some memories. If you're looking for a family- and business-friendly getaway, Waconia is for you.
Where to stay in WaconiaA welcoming city for all, Waconia has a variety of lodging options. There are 93 hotels in the Waconia area and you can shop as many as 17 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 30%.
- • 20 2-star hotels with an average price of $54 per night
- • 55 3-star hotels with an average price of $80 per night
- • 13 4-star hotels with an average price of $80 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 21576 user reviews of Waconia hotels:
- • AmericInn Lodge & Suites Waconia (Waconia)
- • Waconia Inn & Suites (Waconia)
How to get to WaconiaFly in to Minneapolis, MN (MSP-Minneapolis - St. Paul Intl.), 28.3 mi (45.6 km) from downtown Waconia.
What to see around WaconiaHere are some local highlights:
- • Deer Run Golf Club
- • Chaska Town Course
- • Minnesota Landscape Arboretum
- • Windsong Farms Golf Club
- • Hazeltine National Golf Club
When to visit WaconiaWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 48°F day, 7°F night
- • April-June: 82°F day, 31°F night
- • July-September: 83°F day, 45°F night
- • October-December: 65°F day, 8°F night
- • January-March: 3.0 inches
- • April-June: 10.8 inches
- • July-September: 12.1 inches
- • October-December: 4.9 inches