What is Greensboro Like for Cheap Hotels?
There are countless ways to enjoy the family-friendly city of Greensboro for a bargain price. For example, you might want to put on your walking shoes, grab a map, and go for a stroll to a side of this destination where money doesn't do all the talking. Travelers to Greensboro love the shopping and restaurants. Take a picture at Greensboro Coliseum and Steven Tanger Center for the Performing Arts for some great memories without a hefty price tag. Our choice of low-cost hotels makes Greensboro popular among budget-conscious travelers searching for a vacation to remember. Hotels.com has 17 cheap Greensboro hotels to choose from, the right one is just a click away!
What Are Some of the Best Cheap Hotels in Greensboro?
Here are our travelers' best-rated Greensboro budget-friendly hotels:
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Central location
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Central location
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Central location
Motel 6 Greensboro, NC - Airport2-star motel
Econo Lodge & SuitesGreensboro motel in city center
Quality Inn & Suites ColiseumWithin easy reach of Greensboro Coliseum
Drury Inn & Suites Greensboro3-star hotel with outdoor pool, near Greensboro Coliseum
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Greensboro?
You'll find a variety of things to see and do in Greensboro on a shoestring budget. Glance at this list of attractions in the city, some of which you can appreciate while being mindful of your wallet.
- Barber Park
- Gateway Gardens
- Greensboro Arboretum
- Greensboro Science Center
- International Civil Rights Center and Museum
- Greensboro Historical Museum
- Greensboro Coliseum
- Steven Tanger Center for the Performing Arts
- Greensboro Aquatic Center
Museums & Art Galleries
Sights & Landmarks