Hotels in Alto Pass, Illinois
Search & Compare Alto Pass Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Alto Pass
Alto Pass overviewAlto Pass is a budget-friendly place distinct for its sports and known for its college atmosphere and shops. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar options, along with outdoor areas for hiking and walking. Spend a relaxing day at Anna City Park and Lake Murphysboro State Park when the weather is nice. Head to Shawnee Community College and Southern Illinois University to make some memories. A family-friendly area, Alto Pass also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in Alto PassWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Alto Pass has accommodations to fit every need. There are 37 hotels in the Alto Pass area, some with discounts of up to 10%.
- • 15 2-star hotels with an average price of $50 per night
- • 21 3-star hotels with an average price of $74 per night
How to get to Alto PassFly in to Marion, IL (MWA-Williamson County Regional), 20.5 mi (33 km) from downtown Alto Pass. Cape Girardeau, MO (CGI-Cape Girardeau Municipal) is the next closest major airport, 27.6 mi (44.5 km) away.
What to see around Alto PassIts swimming spots and hiking trails offer a glimpse of the natural beauty, and favorite spots for nature lovers include:
- • Anna City Park
- • Lake Murphysboro State Park
- • Shawnee Community College
- • Southern Illinois University
- • Railroaders Memorial
- • General John A. Logan Museum
- • Hickory Ridge Public Golf Center
When to visit Alto PassWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 65°F day, 23°F night
- • April-June: 88°F day, 40°F night
- • July-September: 89°F day, 50°F night
- • October-December: 76°F day, 23°F night
- • January-March: 11.9 inches
- • April-June: 15.1 inches
- • July-September: 9.9 inches
- • October-December: 13.6 inches