Hotels in Urbana, Iowa
Search & Compare Urbana Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Urbana
Urbana overviewUrbana is a relaxing place distinct for its sports and known for its ferries and shops. You'll appreciate the coffee and bar choices. Spend a relaxing day at Kiwanis Park when the weather is nice. Be sure stop by Vinton Courthouse and Frank G. Ray House while you're here. Urbana is a family- and business-friendly destination with something for everyone.
Where to stay in UrbanaFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Urbana is the place to go. There are 40 hotels in the Urbana area, some with discounts of up to 17%.
- • 18 2-star hotels with an average price of $40 per night
- • 19 3-star hotels with an average price of $56 per night
- • 3 4-star hotels with an average price of $89 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 3819 user reviews of Urbana hotels: Urbana Inn & Suites
How to get to UrbanaFly in to Cedar Rapids, IA (CID-Eastern Iowa), 25.8 mi (41.5 km) from downtown Urbana.
What to see around UrbanaHere are some top sights to see:
- • Vinton Courthouse
- • Frank G. Ray House
- • Kiwanis Park
- • Cedar Rock State Park
- • Heartland Acres Agribition Center
When to visit UrbanaWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 55°F day, 11°F night
- • April-June: 84°F day, 33°F night
- • July-September: 84°F day, 46°F night
- • October-December: 69°F day, 12°F night
- • January-March: 4.3 inches
- • April-June: 13.4 inches
- • July-September: 12.2 inches
- • October-December: 6.8 inches