Hotels in Clovis, New Mexico
Search & Compare Clovis Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Clovis
Clovis overviewClovis is a budget-friendly place distinct for its sports and known for its college atmosphere and shops. You'll enjoy the abundant coffee and bar choices. Families can spend some quality time at Hillcrest Park Zoo. Don't miss your chance to see attractions like North Plains Mall and Clovis Community College. If you're looking for a family- and business-friendly getaway, Clovis is for you.
Where to stay in ClovisWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Clovis has accommodations to fit every need.
- • 6 2-star hotels with an average price of $40 per night
- • 8 3-star hotels with an average price of $48 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 1019 user reviews of Clovis hotels:
- • Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Clovis (Clovis)
- • La Quinta Inn & Suites Clovis (Clovis)
- • Comfort Inn And Suites (Clovis)
- • Hampton Inn Clovis (Clovis)
- • Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Clovis (Clovis)
How to get to ClovisFly in to Clovis, NM (CVN-Clovis Municipal), 6.7 mi (10.8 km) from downtown Clovis.
What to see around ClovisHere are some local highlights:
- • Hillcrest Park Zoo
- • North Plains Mall
- • Clovis Community College
- • Cannon Air Force Base
When to visit ClovisCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 67°F day, 25°F night
- • April-June: 91°F day, 38°F night
- • July-September: 91°F day, 50°F night
- • October-December: 77°F day, 25°F night
- • January-March: 1.9 inches
- • April-June: 5.4 inches
- • July-September: 8.3 inches
- • October-December: 3.5 inches