Hotels in Taneytown, Maryland
Search & Compare Taneytown Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Taneytown
Taneytown overviewTaneytown is unique for its historical sites and sports. You'll enjoy the abundant coffee and bar choices. Families can spend some quality time at Mulligan MacDuffer Adventure Golf and Utz Potato Chip Factory. While you're here, stop by Gettysburg Allstar Expo Complex and Union Mills Homestead Park. Taneytown is a family- and business-friendly destination with something for everyone.
Where to stay in TaneytownWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Taneytown has accommodations to fit every need. There are 82 hotels in the Taneytown area and you can shop as many as 18 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 35%.
- • 26 2-star hotels with an average price of $55 per night
- • 48 3-star hotels with an average price of $80 per night
- • 7 4-star hotels with an average price of $101 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 11932 user reviews of Taneytown hotels: Antrim 1844 Country House Hotel
How to get to TaneytownFly in to Hagerstown, MD (HGR-Hagerstown Regional), 29.9 mi (48.1 km) from downtown Taneytown.
What to see around TaneytownFun activities like sporting events and tours are on hand, along with attractions such as:
- • Mulligan MacDuffer Adventure Golf
- • Utz Potato Chip Factory
- • Hickory Falls Family Entertainment
- • Mr Ed’s Elephant Museum
- • Renfrew Museum and Park
- • Gettysburg Allstar Expo Complex
- • Union Mills Homestead Park
- • Outlet Shoppes at Gettysburg
- • Little Round Top
- • Devil's Den
When to visit TaneytownIf you're still deciding when to visit, here are the seasonal norms to help you plan:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 60°F day, 22°F night
- • April-June: 87°F day, 35°F night
- • July-September: 88°F day, 50°F night
- • October-December: 73°F day, 23°F night
- • January-March: 8.9 inches
- • April-June: 11.6 inches
- • July-September: 12.3 inches
- • October-December: 10.5 inches