Hotels in Jasper, Alabama
Search & Compare Jasper Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Jasper
Jasper overviewJasper is known for its live music. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar options, along with outdoor areas for running and walking. Nature lovers will find plenty of places to explore with a visit to Walker County Lake Park. While you're here, stop by Gamble Park and Jasper City Hall. If you're looking for a family- and business-friendly getaway, Jasper is for you.
Where to stay in JasperFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Jasper is the place to go.
- • 3 2-star hotels with an average price of $42 per night
- • 5 3-star hotels with an average price of $74 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 236 user reviews of Jasper hotels:
- • Sleep Inn & Suites Jasper
- • Hampton Inn Jasper
- • Econo Lodge
- • Holiday Inn Express & Suites Jasper
- • Quality Inn Jasper
How to get to JasperFly in to Birmingham, AL (BHM-Birmingham Intl.), 36.4 mi (58.6 km) from downtown Jasper.
What to see around JasperSome recommended places to see include:
- • Gamble Park
- • Jasper City Hall
- • Walker County Lake Park
- • Tiger Field
- • Houston Historic Jail
When to visit JasperIf you're still deciding when to visit, here are the seasonal norms to help you plan:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 70°F day, 29°F night
- • April-June: 90°F day, 42°F night
- • July-September: 91°F day, 54°F night
- • October-December: 80°F day, 30°F night
- • January-March: 16.7 inches
- • April-June: 15.2 inches
- • July-September: 12.8 inches
- • October-December: 15.0 inches