Hotels in Plainview, Texas
Search & Compare Plainview Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Plainview
Plainview overviewPlainview is a budget-friendly place distinct for its museums and sports. You'll find extensive coffee and dining options. Visitors can plan a fun excursion to Plainview Country Club and MacKenzie Park. Don't miss your chance to see attractions like Running Water Draw Park and Abraham Art Gallery. Plainview is a family-friendly destination while offering something for everyone.
Where to stay in PlainviewWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Plainview has accommodations to fit every need.
- • 2 2-star hotels with an average price of $51 per night
- • 4 3-star hotels with an average price of $64 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 331 user reviews of Plainview hotels:
- • Comfort Suites Plainview (Plainview)
- • Holiday Inn Express & Suites Plainview (Plainview)
- • Plainview-Days Inn (Plainview)
- • Quality Inn (Plainview)
- • Super 8 Plainview (Plainview)
How to get to PlainviewFly in to Lubbock, TX (LBB-Preston Smith Intl.), 37.5 mi (60.3 km) from downtown Plainview.
What to see around PlainviewOutdoorsy fun is on hand like golf and sporting events, along with attractions such as:
- • Plainview Country Club
- • MacKenzie Park
- • Running Water Draw Park
- • Abraham Art Gallery
- • Llano Estacado Museum
- • Swisher County Courthouse
When to visit PlainviewCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 67°F day, 25°F night
- • April-June: 91°F day, 40°F night
- • July-September: 91°F day, 53°F night
- • October-December: 78°F day, 25°F night
- • January-March: 2.5 inches
- • April-June: 7.6 inches
- • July-September: 6.8 inches
- • October-December: 3.4 inches