Hotels in Brownfield, Texas
Search & Compare Brownfield Hotels
Trending now in Brownfield
21 people looked at this hotel in the last hour
Most recent review
"The young man who checked us in was nice ...dresses nice, everyone was friendly for the most part,night shift let motel entrance get dirty and lots of partying ...that was a big minus but we would Def stay again recommend "
A Traveller, Aug 2016, US
11 people looked at this hotel in the last hour
Most recent review
"Stayed for the night and the family was comfortable."
A Traveller, Sep 2016, US
Best hotels in Brownfield
Brownfield overviewBrownfield is special for its sports, and known for its college atmosphere and shops. You'll find a wide variety of coffee and dining choices. Families can spend some quality time at Brownfield Family Aquatic Center. A stop at places like Kiddie Park and Terry County Heritage Museum will create some memories. A family- and business-friendly area, Brownfield also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in BrownfieldWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Brownfield can comfortably accommodate all visitors. There are 2 hotels in the Brownfield area, some with discounts of up to 10%.
- • 2 3-star hotels with an average price of $81 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 105 user reviews of Brownfield hotels:
- • Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brownfield (Brownfield)
- • Best Western Caprock Inn (Brownfield)
How to get to BrownfieldFly in to Lubbock, TX (LBB-Preston Smith Intl.), 47.8 mi (76.9 km) from downtown Brownfield.
What to see around BrownfieldSome recommended attractions include:
- • Brownfield Family Aquatic Center
- • Kiddie Park
- • Terry County Heritage Museum
- • Hamilton Historical Park
- • Seagraves Local History Museum
When to visit BrownfieldIf you're starting to plan your trip, you might be wondering when's the best time to visit. Here are the seasonal norms to help you decide when to go:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 73°F day, 23°F night
- • April-June: 91°F day, 36°F night
- • July-September: 90°F day, 48°F night
- • October-December: 80°F day, 23°F night
- • January-March: 3.2 inches
- • April-June: 6.7 inches
- • July-September: 7.1 inches
- • October-December: 3.6 inches