Hotels in Brownfield, Texas
Search & Compare Brownfield Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Trending now in Brownfield
- Most booked
25 people looked at this hotel in the last hour
Most recent review
"Excellent That is all I am going to write Take it or leave it"
A Traveller, Dec 2016, US
22 people looked at this hotel in the last hour
Most recent review
"Quiet, comfortable, decent breakfast, good a/c. Sheets a little rough for me but not miserable. I'd stay here again."
A Traveller, Oct 2016, US
Best hotels in Brownfield
Brownfield overviewBrownfield is special for its sports, and known for its college atmosphere and shops. You'll find a wide variety of coffee and dining choices. Families can spend some quality time at Brownfield Family Aquatic Center. A stop at places like Kiddie Park and Terry County Heritage Museum will create some memories. A family- and business-friendly area, Brownfield also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in BrownfieldWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Brownfield can comfortably accommodate all visitors. There are 2 hotels in the Brownfield area, some with discounts of up to 10%.
- • 2 3-star hotels with an average price of $81 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 105 user reviews of Brownfield hotels:
- • Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brownfield (Brownfield)
- • Best Western Caprock Inn (Brownfield)
How to get to BrownfieldFly in to Lubbock, TX (LBB-Preston Smith Intl.), 47.8 mi (76.9 km) from downtown Brownfield.
What to see around BrownfieldSome recommended attractions include:
- • Brownfield Family Aquatic Center
- • Kiddie Park
- • Terry County Heritage Museum
- • Hamilton Historical Park
- • Seagraves Local History Museum
When to visit BrownfieldIf you're starting to plan your trip, you might be wondering when's the best time to visit. Here are the seasonal norms to help you decide when to go:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 73°F day, 23°F night
- • April-June: 91°F day, 36°F night
- • July-September: 90°F day, 48°F night
- • October-December: 80°F day, 23°F night
- • January-March: 3.2 inches
- • April-June: 6.7 inches
- • July-September: 7.1 inches
- • October-December: 3.6 inches