Hotels in Winona, Mississippi
Search & Compare Winona Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Winona
Winona overviewWinona is a budget-friendly place unique for its sports. Sports fans will enjoy football and golf, and everyone will enjoy ample coffee and bar options. Visitors can plan a fun excursion to Winona Country Club and Grenada Country Club. Make it a point to see sights like Bledsoe Park and Dogwoods Golf Course. A family- and business-friendly area, Winona also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in WinonaWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Winona can comfortably accommodate all visitors.
- • 8 2-star hotels with an average price of $45 per night
- • 5 3-star hotels with an average price of $69 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 597 user reviews of Winona hotels:
- • Holiday Inn Express and Suites Winona North
- • Americas Best Value Inn & Suites
How to get to WinonaFly in to Greenville, MS (GLH-Mid Delta Regional), 72.1 mi (116 km) from downtown Winona. Tupelo, MS (TUP-Tupelo Regional) is the next closest major airport, 77.8 mi (125.2 km) away.
What to see around WinonaFun activities like football and golf are on hand, along with attractions such as:
- • Winona Country Club
- • Grenada Country Club
- • Dogwoods Golf Course
When to visit WinonaCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 69°F day, 30°F night
- • April-June: 88°F day, 43°F night
- • July-September: 90°F day, 54°F night
- • October-December: 79°F day, 31°F night
- • January-March: 15.2 inches
- • April-June: 14.8 inches
- • July-September: 12.2 inches
- • October-December: 14.9 inches