Hotels in Rosendale, New York
Search & Compare Rosendale Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Rosendale
Rosendale overviewRosendale is a budget-friendly place unique for its historical sites and library. You're sure to find the coffee and bar options to your liking. Learn about local heritage at landmarks like Senate House State Historic Site and Wilderstein Historic Site. A stop at places like Rosendale Public Library and Century House Historical Society will create some memories. Rosendale is a family- and business-friendly destination with something for everyone.
Where to stay in RosendaleFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Rosendale is the place to go. There are 82 hotels in the Rosendale area, some with discounts of up to 25%.
- • 28 2-star hotels with an average price of $68 per night
- • 42 3-star hotels with an average price of $98 per night
- • 11 4-star hotels with an average price of $125 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 9596 user reviews of Rosendale hotels: The 1850 House Inn and Tavern
How to get to RosendaleFly in to Newburgh, NY (SWF-Stewart Intl.), 24.2 mi (38.9 km) from downtown Rosendale. White Plains, NY (HPN-Westchester County) is the next closest major airport, 57.2 mi (92.1 km) away.
What to see around RosendaleFamily-friendly attractions include:
- • Dutchess County Fairgrounds
- • McCann Ice Arena
- • Overlook Mountain Trailhead
- • Saugerties Village Beach
- • Rosendale Public Library
- • Century House Historical Society
- • El Paso Winery
- • New Paltz Golf Course
- • Forsyth Park
When to visit RosendaleIf you're still deciding when to visit, here are the seasonal norms to help you plan:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 54°F day, 15°F night
- • April-June: 83°F day, 31°F night
- • July-September: 85°F day, 45°F night
- • October-December: 69°F day, 17°F night
- • January-March: 9.3 inches
- • April-June: 12.6 inches
- • July-September: 13.1 inches
- • October-December: 11.5 inches