Hotels in Lagrange, Indiana
Search & Compare Lagrange Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Lagrange
Lagrange overviewLagrange is a budget-friendly place distinct for its countryside and live music, and known for its waterparks and shops. You'll find extensive coffee and bar options. Families can spend some quality time at Shipshewana Auction and Flea Market and Elkhart County Fairgrounds. Make some memories at Cedar Lake Golf Club and Oaklawn Terrace Park. If you're looking for a family- and business-friendly getaway, Lagrange is for you.
Where to stay in LagrangeFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Lagrange is the place to go. There are 40 hotels in the Lagrange area, some with discounts of up to 10%.
- • 10 2-star hotels with an average price of $55 per night
- • 26 3-star hotels with an average price of $68 per night
How to get to LagrangeFly in to South Bend, IN (SBN-South Bend Intl.), 48.7 mi (78.4 km) from downtown Lagrange.
What to see around LagrangeKnown for its waterparks, the area's family-friendly sights include:
- • Shipshewana Auction and Flea Market
- • Elkhart County Fairgrounds
- • Wild Winds Buffalo Preserve
- • Oaklawn Terrace Park
- • North Park
- • Cedar Lake Golf Club
- • Menno-Hof Museum of Culture
- • Zollner Golf Club
- • Lake James Golf Club
- • Trine University
When to visit LagrangeIf you're starting to plan your trip, you might be wondering when's the best time to visit. Here are the seasonal norms to help you decide when to go:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 56°F day, 20°F night
- • April-June: 85°F day, 37°F night
- • July-September: 87°F day, 50°F night
- • October-December: 70°F day, 22°F night
- • January-March: 0.2 inches
- • April-June: 0.4 inches
- • July-September: 0.4 inches
- • October-December: 0.3 inches