Hotels in Huson, Montana
Search & Compare Huson Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Trending now in Huson
Hotels in Huson
- Most booked
16 people looked at this hotel in the last hour
Most recent review
"Had a pleasant time. Not fancy but clean, friendly and met our needs."
A Traveller, Feb 2017, US
Hotels within 25 miles of Huson
9 people looked at this hotel in the last hour
Most recent review
"Great Stay. Friendly Staff. The breakfast was pretty basic but, good. I liked the Location is walking distance to food and a 1 minute drive to some bars"
A Traveller, Oct 2015, US
Best hotels in Huson
Huson overviewHuson is a budget-friendly place unique for its waterparks and shops. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar options, along with outdoor areas for running and walking. Families can spend some quality time at Smokejumpers Center and HUB Family Entertainment Center. While you're here, stop by Ninemile Remount Depot and Historic Ranger Station and King Ranch Golf Course. If you're looking for a family-friendly getaway, Huson is for you.
Where to stay in HusonA welcoming city for all, Huson has a variety of lodging options.
- • 2 2-star hotels with an average price of $63 per night
How to get to HusonFly in to Missoula, MT (MSO-Missoula Intl.), 25.3 mi (40.7 km) from downtown Huson.
What to see around HusonFun outdoor activities are on hand along with these attractions:
- • Westside Ballpark
- • National Bison Range
- • Smokejumpers Center
- • HUB Family Entertainment Center
- • Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation
- • Ninemile Remount Depot and Historic Ranger Station
- • King Ranch Golf Course
- • Eva Horning Park
- • Mary Queen of Heaven Catholic Church
- • Garden of One Thousand Buddhas
When to visit HusonWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 55°F day, 16°F night
- • April-June: 80°F day, 31°F night
- • July-September: 89°F day, 37°F night
- • October-December: 66°F day, 15°F night
- • January-March: 2.6 inches
- • April-June: 5.3 inches
- • July-September: 3.3 inches
- • October-December: 2.9 inches