Hotels in Halfway, Oregon
Search & Compare Halfway Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Trending now in Halfway
- Most booked
11 people looked at this hotel in the last hour
Most recent review
"The people at the front desk were very friendly. We got in our room right away and they made us fresh cinnamon rolls for breakfast."
A Traveller, Oct 2016, US
Best hotels in Halfway
Halfway overviewSurrounded by picturesque views of lakes and wildlife, Halfway is known for its natural features. You'll enjoy the ample coffee choices. Spend a relaxing day at Heritage Square and Wallowa-Whitman National Forest when the weather is nice. A stop at places like Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and Pine Valley Community Museum will create some memories. Halfway is an inviting destination that has something for everyone.
Where to stay in HalfwayWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, the area around Halfway has accommodations to fit every need. Search for hotels near Halfway with Hotels.com by checking our online map. Our maps display the areas and neighborhoods around each hotel so you can see how close you are from Halfway, and then refine your search within the larger area. The best hotel deals are here with our lowest price guarantee.
How to get to HalfwayFly in to Pendleton, OR (PDT-Eastern Oregon Regional), 98.1 mi (157.9 km) from downtown Halfway.
What to see around HalfwayIts lakes and wildlife are well known, and favorite spots for nature lovers include:
- • Heritage Square
- • Wallowa-Whitman National Forest
- • Wallowa Lake State Park
- • Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
- • Pine Valley Community Museum
- • Eagle Cap Wilderness Pack Station
- • Ferguson Ridge Ski Area
- • Wallowa Lake Tramway
When to visit HalfwayWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 54°F day, 15°F night
- • April-June: 79°F day, 27°F night
- • July-September: 87°F day, 32°F night
- • October-December: 68°F day, 15°F night
- • January-March: 2.2 inches
- • April-June: 3.5 inches
- • July-September: 1.9 inches
- • October-December: 2.5 inches