Hotels in Mount Pleasant, Tennessee
Search & Compare Mount Pleasant Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Mount Pleasant
Mount Pleasant overviewMount Pleasant is a budget-friendly place known for its shops. You'll appreciate the coffee and bar choices. Visitors can plan a fun excursion to Stoneybrook Golf Club. Don't miss your chance to see attractions like James K. Polk Ancestral Home and aMuse'um Columbia Children's Museum. If you're looking for a family- and business-friendly getaway, Mount Pleasant is for you.
Where to stay in Mount PleasantA welcoming city for all, Mount Pleasant has a variety of lodging options.
- • 11 2-star hotels with an average price of $59 per night
- • 6 3-star hotels with an average price of $96 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 675 user reviews of Mount Pleasant hotels: Americas Best Value Inn & Suites
How to get to Mount PleasantFly in to Nashville, TN (BNA-Nashville Intl.), 50.9 mi (81.9 km) from downtown Mount Pleasant.
What to see around Mount PleasantSome highlights of the area include:
- • Stoneybrook Golf Club
- • James K. Polk Ancestral Home
- • aMuse'um Columbia Children's Museum
When to visit Mount PleasantCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 67°F day, 26°F night
- • April-June: 89°F day, 42°F night
- • July-September: 91°F day, 53°F night
- • October-December: 77°F day, 26°F night
- • January-March: 15.1 inches
- • April-June: 15.9 inches
- • July-September: 13.4 inches
- • October-December: 15.3 inches