Hotels in Morgan, Vermont
Search & Compare Morgan Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Morgan
Morgan overviewMorgan is a relaxing place known for its art, and surrounded by picturesque views of mountains and flowers. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar options, along with outdoor areas for biking and hiking. Spend a relaxing day at Baxter Park and Tomifobia Nature Trail when the weather is nice. Check out local attractions like Lake Salem Beach House and Veteran’s Memorial Park. Morgan is a family-friendly destination while offering something for everyone.
Where to stay in MorganA welcoming city for all, Morgan has a variety of lodging options. There are 7 hotels in the Morgan area, some with discounts of up to 20%.
- • 6 3-star hotels with an average price of $80 per night
How to get to MorganFly in to Burlington, VT (BTV-Burlington Intl.), 63.9 mi (102.8 km) from downtown Morgan.
What to see around MorganIts lakes, mountain views, and hiking trails offer a glimpse of the natural beauty and favorite spots include:
- • Lake Salem Beach House
- • Baxter Park
- • Tomifobia Nature Trail
- • Veteran’s Memorial Park
- • Haskell Free Library and Opera House
- • Old Stone House Museum
- • MAC Center for the Arts
- • LongChamp Academy & Golf Club
When to visit MorganIf you're starting to plan your trip, you might be wondering when's the best time to visit. Here are the seasonal norms to help you decide when to go:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 44°F day, 2°F night
- • April-June: 77°F day, 24°F night
- • July-September: 78°F day, 41°F night
- • October-December: 61°F day, 6°F night
- • January-March: 7.7 inches
- • April-June: 10.5 inches
- • July-September: 12.3 inches
- • October-December: 10.8 inches