Hotels in Hastings, Nebraska
Search & Compare Hastings Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Hastings
Hastings overviewHastings is a budget-friendly place distinct for its parks and known for its monuments and college atmosphere. You'll find a wide variety of beer and coffee choices. Visitors can explore the campus and neighborhood around Hastings College. Make some memories at Hastings Museum of Natural and Cultural History and Jacob Fisher Rainbow Fountain. Hastings is a family- and business-friendly destination with something for everyone.
Where to stay in HastingsWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Hastings can comfortably accommodate all visitors. There are 29 hotels in the Hastings area, some with discounts of up to 70%.
- • 16 2-star hotels with an average price of $51 per night
- • 13 3-star hotels with an average price of $69 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 2053 user reviews of Hastings hotels:
- • Holiday Inn Express Hastings (Hastings)
- • Comfort Inn (Hastings)
- • Quality Inn (Hastings)
- • Super 8 - Hastings (Hastings)
- • Midlands Lodge (Hastings)
How to get to HastingsFly in to Grand Island, NE (GRI-Central Nebraska Regional), 26.2 mi (42.2 km) from downtown Hastings. Kearney, NE (EAR-Kearney Regional) is the next closest major airport, 33.5 mi (53.9 km) away. Hastings Station is the closest train station.
What to see around HastingsHere are some favorite choices:
- • Hastings Museum of Natural and Cultural History
- • Jacob Fisher Rainbow Fountain
- • Brickyard Park
- • Hastings College
- • Elks Country Club Golf Course
When to visit HastingsWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 57°F day, 14°F night
- • April-June: 87°F day, 43°F night
- • July-September: 88°F day, 46°F night
- • October-December: 71°F day, 14°F night
- • January-March: 3.3 inches
- • April-June: 10.9 inches
- • July-September: 9.8 inches
- • October-December: 4.0 inches