What is Hastings Like for Cheap Hotels?
There are countless ways to appreciate the family-friendly city of Hastings without breaking the bank. For example, you might want to put on your walking shoes, grab a map, and wander around to a side of this destination where money doesn't do all the talking. Take a photo at Brickyard Park and Jacob Fisher Rainbow Fountain for some great memories without a hefty price tag. Our choice of affordable hotels makes Hastings a favorite among budget-conscious travelers searching for a vacation to remember. Hotels.com has 8 cheap Hastings hotels, the right one is waiting for you!
What Are Some of the Best Cheap Hotels in Hastings?
Here are our travelers' best-rated Hastings budget-friendly hotels:
- Free parking • 24-hour front desk
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Comfy beds
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk • Comfy beds
- Free breakfast • Central location
Hastings Express Inn2-star motel
Rainbow Motel HastingsHastings motel in shopping district
C3 Hotel & Convention CenterHotel with indoor pool, near Hastings Museum of Natural and Cultural History
Midlands Lodge2-star motel
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Hastings?
You'll be able to find lots of ways to have fun in Hastings while staying within budget. Take a look at these activities and attractions in the city, some of which you can appreciate while being mindful of your wallet.
- Brickyard Park
- DLD State Recreation Area
- Jacob Fisher Rainbow Fountain
- Hastings Museum of Natural and Cultural History
Sights & Landmarks