Hotels in Solomons, Maryland
Search & Compare Solomons Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Solomons
Solomons overviewSolomons is unique for its marina, college atmosphere, and shops. You'll enjoy the abundant coffee and bar choices. Visitors can explore the campus and neighborhood around St. Mary's College of Maryland. There's plenty to explore, including local sights like Drum Point Lighthouse and Annmarie Sculpture Garden and Arts Center. A family- and business-friendly area, Solomons also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in SolomonsFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Solomons is the place to go. There are 23 hotels in the Solomons area, some with discounts of up to 15%.
- • 5 2-star hotels with an average price of $59 per night
- • 18 3-star hotels with an average price of $76 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 1381 user reviews of Solomons hotels:
- • Hilton Garden Inn Solomons (Solomons)
- • Holiday Inn Solomons-Conf Center & Marina (Solomons)
- • Quality Inn Solomons - Beacon Marina (Solomons)
How to get to SolomonsFly in to Washington, DC (DCA-Ronald Reagan Washington National), 48.4 mi (77.9 km) from downtown Solomons.
What to see around SolomonsHere are some top sights to see:
- • Drum Point Lighthouse
- • Annmarie Sculpture Garden and Arts Center
- • Patuxent River Naval Air Museum
- • Greenwell State Park
- • Cecil's Old Mill
When to visit SolomonsIf you're still deciding when to visit, here are the seasonal norms to help you plan:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 60°F day, 28°F night
- • April-June: 86°F day, 41°F night
- • July-September: 87°F day, 56°F night
- • October-December: 73°F day, 29°F night
- • January-March: 10.9 inches
- • April-June: 12.0 inches
- • July-September: 13.5 inches
- • October-December: 10.3 inches