Hotels in Mancos, Colorado
Search & Compare Mancos Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Mancos
City overviewThe location is surrounded by picturesque views of mountains and parks. You're sure to find the coffee and bar options to your liking. If you're looking for a family-friendly getaway, this place is for you.
Where to stayThis welcoming city offers a variety of lodging options. There are 50 hotels in the area and you can shop as many as 11 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 35%.
- • 21 2-star hotels with an average price of $47 per night
- • 22 3-star hotels with an average price of $91 per night
- • 5 4-star hotels with an average price of $137 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 8624 user reviews of local hotels: Sundance Bear Lodge
How to get to MancosFly in to Cortez, CO (CEZ-Montezuma County), 21.3 mi (34.3 km) from downtown Mancos. Durango, CO (DRO-La Plata County) is the next closest major airport, 31.7 mi (51 km) away.
What to see around MancosIts parks, mountain views, and swimming spots offer a glimpse of the natural beauty and favorite spots include:
- • Mesa Verde Visitor and Research Center
- • Mesa Verde National Park Entrance
- • Point Lookout Trail
- • Prater Ridge Trail
- • Knife Edge Trail
- • Ski Hesperus
- • Park Point
- • Rio Grande Southern Railroad Museum
- • Dolores River Brewery
- • Wetherill Mesa