Hotels in Hamlet, North Carolina
Search & Compare Hamlet Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Hamlet
Hamlet overviewHamlet is a luxury getaway distinct for its beaches and sports, and known for its college atmosphere and shops. You'll find a wide variety of coffee and bar choices. Visitors can plan a fun excursion to Rockingham Speedway and Rockingham Dragway. Local sights like National Railroad Museum and Lake Wallace are worth a visit. A family-friendly area, Hamlet also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in HamletWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Hamlet can comfortably accommodate all visitors.
- • 8 2-star hotels with an average price of $54 per night
- • 8 3-star hotels with an average price of $50 per night
How to get to HamletFly in to Fayetteville, NC (FAY-Fayetteville Regional), 46.5 mi (74.9 km) from downtown Hamlet. Charlotte, NC (CLT-Charlotte-Douglas Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 75.3 mi (121.2 km) away. Hamlet Station is the closest train station.
What to see around HamletFun activities in the area include these attractions:
- • Rockingham Speedway
- • Rockingham Dragway
- • National Railroad Museum
- • Lake Wallace
- • Marlboro Country Club
- • Marlboro County Historical Museum
When to visit HamletWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 71°F day, 29°F night
- • April-June: 91°F day, 43°F night
- • July-September: 92°F day, 55°F night
- • October-December: 79°F day, 30°F night
- • January-March: 11.0 inches
- • April-June: 10.8 inches
- • July-September: 15.7 inches
- • October-December: 10.4 inches